Team Leader - IT (m/f/d)
Katunayake, Sri Lanka
Katunayake, Sri Lanka
- Leads IT teams in Sri Lanka and India in process and discipline, managing IT environment with
focus on MW Windows Server, VMWare, MS SQL environment, and Open Source Distributions
- Plans and drives ongoing and new IT requirements of the organization in collaboration with
Headquarters by implementing and periodically monitoring strategic roadmaps
- Maintains and further develops physical and cloud-based infrastructure architecture
- Manages the implementation and maintenance of network infrastructure for LAN & WAN
connectivity and remote access
- Performs administrative and maintenance related functions of VMWare, vSphere Environment,
Veeam Backup and SEP Sesam Backup
- Establish precise and on-time standard IT reporting
- Manages and communicates with internal and external IT related parties for trouble-shooting/
SLAs and procurement requirements
- Manages all IT related activities including first level support for networking, servers, clients,
printing, telephony, user authorisation and etc.
- Manages on-demand and scheduled maintenance of all hardware and software including patch management and firmware updates in local and remote data centre
- Plans resources and budgets for maintenance and expansion of ICT infrastructure
- At least 3+ years’ experience in IT management, business infrastructure, EDI, and system
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Sound experience in Windows Servers, File Services, IIS, Databases, Virtualization, Storage
Systems, Failover Clusters, Load Balancing, Redundancy, Networking, Security, Deployment,
Data Protection, and Scripting
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Expert communication skills at all levels
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
- Willing to travel locally and internationally
Please send your complete application documents with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are curious! Why do you want to join us? What excites you about working with KRAMSKI and why do you think we’d be a good fit?
We want to get to know you! Give us an overview of your background: your CV and most recent diplomas, references and other credentials.
Thanks! We will now process your application in details and get in touch with you soon.
Kramski offers more
To ensure that our employees enjoy going to work and return home satisfied, we thought about a few things.