Sales & Project Managment
Engineer Asia Pacific (m/f/d)
Vellore, Tamil Nadu, Indien
- Develop and execute a comprehensive customer base to grow KRAMSKI’s presence in the Asia Pacific region
- Implement the strategic sales plans that drive new and existing revenue growth
- Analyze and identify new markets to show further business opportunities
- Coordinate the feasibility & quotation process of new inquiries, deliver and negotiate with key customer contacts
- Participate in weekly sales conference calls to update the Sales/Operations team on upcoming activities and to recognize the opportunities in which collaboration may be beneficial
- Ensure annual budgeted sales and associated monthly market development activity goals are consistently met
- Work with global team members to improve sales, market development and project management related processes
- Define, develop, implement and measure precise project objectives
- Plan, coordinate and control project tasks in coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure a timely internal and external communication and information flow
Responsible for documenting field activity and progress on a weekly basis
- Degree in Engineering, Sales or Economics preferably with a profound technical educational background
- Automotive or other industry knowledge built through with a minimum prior experience of 5 years in a similar role coordinating interdisciplinary teams
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of high precision stamping and/or injection molding technology preferred
- Proven sales & project management leadership to meet and/or exceed targets for a similar organization
- Strong selling skills and ability to influence at all levels with external customers
- Strong intercultural competence/skills and working across boundaries
- Extraordinary presentation skills at management level
- Excellent computer literacy and sound knowledge in MS Office, MS Project and CRM systems
- Knowledge of relevant laws and authorities related to contractual conditions, warranties and liabilities
- Business fluent in English, preferably German as well
- Ability to travel Domestic and International
Please send your complete application documents with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations to the attention of Ms. Lisa Guss: email@example.com
We are curious! Why do you want to join us? What excites you about working with KRAMSKI and why do you think we’d be a good fit?
We want to get to know you! Give us an overview of your background: your CV and most recent diplomas, references and other credentials.
Thanks! We will now process your application in details and get in touch with you soon.
Kramski offers more
To ensure that our employees enjoy going to work and return home satisfied, we thought about a few things.