Project Management Engineer (m/f/d)
Katunayake, Sri Lanka
Katunayake, Sri Lanka
- Responsible for complex stamping, hybrid and injection molding projects for the automotive and medical industry, from the concept phase to serial production
- Planning, coordination and control of the individual project tasks, in close cooperation with the specialist departments, customers, suppliers and the KRAMSKI locations
- Development of functional specifications for tooling, test equipment and automation
- Determination and review of project objectives in terms of materials, deadlines, quality and costs
- Proactive escalation management in case of foreseeable deviations from project objectives and definition of strategies for risk mitigation
- Coordination of interdisciplinary teams and moderation of the project meetings
- Up-to-date documentation and monitoring of target achievements
- Ensure project compliance with KRAMSKI policies, customer requirements and applicable standards e.g. IATF 16949 and ISO 14001
- Timely processing of RFQs with regard to calculations, quotations and feasibility analysis
- Degree as an engineer or technician/ master, ideally in the fields of mechanical engineering/ precision engineering/ plastics technology/ stamping technology/ tool technology, or similar
- Profound experience in complex project work in stamping and/ or hybrid (injection molding) projects for the automotive or medical industry
- Sound knowledge in IATF 16949 and quality core tools
- Very good written and spoken Business English
- Routine handling of MS Project & MS Office package
- Pronounced communication skills and confident manner
- Assertiveness, goal- and result-oriented work
- Hands-on mentality
- Organizational skills, ability to work in a team, flexibility
- High quality awareness, reliability, independence and commitment
- Willingness to travel
Please send your complete application documents with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations via mail to: email@example.com
We are curious! Why do you want to join us? What excites you about working with KRAMSKI and why do you think we’d be a good fit?
We want to get to know you! Give us an overview of your background: your CV and most recent diplomas, references and other credentials.
Thanks! We will now process your application in details and get in touch with you soon.
Kramski offers more
To ensure that our employees enjoy going to work and return home satisfied, we thought about a few things.