Katunayake, Sri Lanka
Katunayake, Sri Lanka
- Install and configure ICT software and hardware
- Configure and setup workstation and system accounts
- Configuration and troubleshoot Windows/Linux servers, desktop, laptops, network printers, NVR and Biometric devices, and setup system accounts
- Perform system upgrades with new releases and patches
- Setup, manage and troubleshoot Local Area Network issues and outages
- Ensure data and information security through implemented security tools in the organization
- Maintain multiple daily/monthly/Yearly Incremental Backup operations on servers including fileserver, ERP, MS SQL servers and keeping data safe and secure
- Respond to and resolve help desk requests
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issue encounters users
- Update and maintain accurate records of IT equipment, software and applications
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related disciplines
- At least 3 years of working experience as an IT Administrator or a similar role
- Experience with various Operating Systems such as Windows 10 or above, Linux, Windows
Server 2012, 2016 and 2019
- Experience with Network Technologies including LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, VPN, database and patch
- Ability to attend and respond to help desk requests within short periods
- Ability to work in shifts and flexible time schedules
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of responsibility and reliability
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Sinhala and Business English (spoken and written)
- Experience in programming languages such as in Python, C#, VB.NET, Java, PHP will be an
- Knowledge in Web development technologies will be an added advantage
Please send your complete application documents with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are curious! Why do you want to join us? What excites you about working with KRAMSKI and why do you think we’d be a good fit?
We want to get to know you! Give us an overview of your background: your CV and most recent diplomas, references and other credentials.
Thanks! We will now process your application in details and get in touch with you soon.
Kramski offers more
To ensure that our employees enjoy going to work and return home satisfied, we thought about a few things.