Human Resources (m/f/d)
Katunayake, Sri Lanka
Katunayake, Sri Lanka
- Responsibility for the operative Human Resources management of our KRAMSKI Lanka plant
including the functional & disciplinary responsibility for the HR team.
- Further development and strengthening of the KRAMSKI Lanka Human Resources strategy in
accordance with the international KRAMSKI Group guidelines as well as local standards in close collaboration with the General Manager and Board of Management.
- Ensuring compliance with KRAMSKI Management Manual/Code of Conduct, federal-, state and local labor laws & regulations.
- Management of HR issues especially in terms of deployment of strategic workforce planning,
performance management, staff development and talent management.
- Surveillance of the organization’s Occupational Health & Safety Policy and Procedure in liaison
with the in-house Safety Officer and company group’s SHE-Head to ensure a safe and secure
- Communication and reinforcement of the company’s values.
- Continuous optimization of HR processes, policies and standards.
- Regular and comprehensive HR reporting for Plant Management and Board of Management.
- Degree in Business Sciences, Business Administration, Law or any related course ideally
with a focus on Human Resources
- Perennial professional experience as HR Leader preferably with a medium-sized company
and a background from an international, manufacturing industrial environment
- Highly proficient knowledge of Sri Lankan Labor Law, Employee benefits & compensations,
OSHA, personnel administration, payroll and related HR tools
- Excellent computer literacy and good knowledge in Microsoft Office applications
preferably with an ERP-System (e.g. SAP)
- Excellent & clear communication skills and confident appearance
- Professional organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Profound leadership, interpersonal and coaching skills
- Fluent in Business English and Sinhala (spoken and written)
Please send your complete application documents with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are curious! Why do you want to join us? What excites you about working with KRAMSKI and why do you think we’d be a good fit?
We want to get to know you! Give us an overview of your background: your CV and most recent diplomas, references and other credentials.
Thanks! We will now process your application in details and get in touch with you soon.
Kramski offers more
To ensure that our employees enjoy going to work and return home satisfied, we thought about a few things.